Design director & designer
I grew up on a steady diet of comic books, basketball and LEGO®. I live in Rhoon with my wife Karen and daughter Juliet, and love photography, biking to work and traveling to new countries.
Selected work from 2017 (Not yet published)
- A time tracking app (Oceanco)
- Interactive prototypes (KPMG)
- An employee loyalty app (NUON/Vattenfall)
- A personal budget app for students (ABN AMRO)
- A digital safety passport app and portal (ProRail)
- Nomination Most Popular Website of the Year 2016 (UNICEF)
- Most Popular Website of the Year 2015 (HARTSTICHTING)
- Bronze Lovie Award 2015 (HOGE VELUWE NP)
LINKEDIN • TWITTER • INSTAGRAM • BEHANCE • DRIBBBLE
© 2017 Jan-Paul Koudstaal • All Rights Reserved.