I love working at the intersection of design, technology and user experience. I take great pride in my ability to translate business strategies and user-needs into creative human-centered design solutions.
I grew up on a steady diet of comic books, basketball and LEGO®. When I’m not working I like to spend time with my wife and daughter. I like to travel to new places and take photographs whenever I can.
I’ve had the privilege to work for clients such as UNICEF, The Hoge Veluwe National Park, The Dutch Heart Foundation, The Make-A-Wish Foundation and The Aids Fund.
At BLIS Digital I lead design on a wide range of projects — from apps to responsive websites, dashboards and portals.
- Concept development
- Visual design
- Interaction design
- Design direction
- Most Popular Website of the Year
- Lovies Bronze Award
The Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Finalist in the Dutch Interactive Awards
Currently working on
- A software platform (built with Vue.js) that helps companies work according to laws and regulations.
- Several UX design projects and interactive prototypes.
- New identity, branding & website for BLIS Digital.
- ABN AMRO
- Aids Fund
- Amsterdam Economic Board
- Dutch Accreditation Council
- Dutch Heart Foundation
- Feyenoord Rotterdam
- Hoge Veluwe National Park
- ING Bank
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Noordbrabants Museum
- Stayokay Hostels
- TU Delft
© 2018 Jan-Paul Koudstaal • All Rights Reserved